Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

sales quality issue

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Teacher,

Hope you are very well!

My sales quality is droping due to late dispatchments. However, I don't know why it did not turn to be better even though I dispatched in time. For example, as to the order 96b2ff03-ffe9-11ee-89fe-4504a6e674bf, I did sent out the package (on Apr. 24th.) and the courier company did pick up and scane it (on Apr.25th.) before the dispatch dead line(Apr.26th.), but the Allegro system still did not consider my package as dispatched yet. I don't know what is the problem?  Could you please kindly help to find out the cause?

Thank you in advance!

Andy

2.jpg

1.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE The tracking page from the indicated order does not show delivery information - here. In addition, remember that when sending shipments outside of our system, you must correctly enter the e-mail addresses of customers that we provide you with. Only then will we be able to automatically retrieve information about the shipment and include it in the statistics. Familiarize yourself with these rules.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Natalia,

Thank you very much for your instruction!

Since now the deadline of dispatching is over past, is it possible to retriever and increase the sales quality again in case I ask the courier company to re-enter the email address?

regards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE No. For this order, nothing will change anymore. It will remain delayed in the statistics.

Natalia
   Moderatorka